Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ridiculous Decisions

Did you ever reach a point, where you keep on taking the wrong steps, making the wrong decisions and you just continue and continue and continue to do?

It is funny how sometimes to fix one wrong decision, you make a worse one. When you are fed up about certain aspects of your life, you decide that it is time you take matters into your own hands. This is probably the worst decision of them all. I agree that we have to be drivers of our own life, but I believe in having God being the leader, and we just the followers.

I can confidently confess that I have made the worst decisions of my life ... only during the past 3-4 months. To those hurt in the process, including myself, I apologize.

1 Comments:

At 7/01/2005 7:17 PM, Blogger Fawzy said...

Well antimena, I think I understand what u want to say, get back to my posting for Mr. Honda and read it again and read the
comments again, I think it might inspire u in a way or another, especially Bassem's comment and the part for Thomas Edisson,

I think it's healthy to feel we took some wrong decisions in our life from time to time, because it gives this moment where u go and
review all what u did, and u keep thinking about why u did this and that, later on u'll start recovering what u think it's
wrong and then u'll start changing ur route to a better one.

Talking about following God, I'll tell u about a picture I have in my mind,
for me God is in 3 positions, first, he is in front of me and want me to follow him, second, he is next to me, holding my hand wherever I go, whatever I choose, third, he is behind me, looking after me, watching me and taking care of me,

Just a picture in my mind I thought it might add something to ur post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home