Saturday, July 23, 2005

Come ... princess of light

Come ... princess of light



I can declare many beautiful
it is but one whom my heart longeth for
their eyes are many drops of rain
thine eyes createth a rainbow

a rainbow only i can see


come! come closer now
hold me, princess of light
let your heart forever strum mine
let the rays of your morning sun rest on my shoulder
let me not waste the clenching aroma of your wealth
let my eyes step into your soul
searching for the smile of a unique ivory
my hands tremble
in fear of changing you
of breaking you
they reach out for yours
wanting to mold a love song in your fists
wanting to feel again...
whisper my name softly into my ears
let that high melody be a symphony of passion
sharing years of memories with a silent world
many years ...


many years i waited for this moment
many years i fought you away
now i stand helpless of your eyes
yet defeated by who you are ...
of the common blood that runs within
the blood that i want to be mine
the blood that snatched you away



my breath loses time
catching to half the rhythm of my heart
as i see you walking away
your fists of dawn's flowers reaching for my brother's
allowing your eyes to be seized by his
while my knees fail me

..............silently


i drop my eyes
to remind myself where i came from
allowing them to feel pain
allowing them to let rain
allowing them to let go of a love
knitted twice in the seams of my heart


... for yet a second time

Mena Migally
30 Apr 2005

2 Comments:

At 7/23/2005 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say this is a piece of Art.. I almost had tears:) Well Done..

 
At 7/24/2005 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god,lovers should borrow from these words for ages.i realy weeped.
After these words.Many princesses of light are on their way.and your life will be almost shining.then you will have to write to the princess of darkness.:D

wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home