Monday, September 12, 2005

KFC Fest III: The Revival

If you are reading this, then you have been invited to KFC Fest III: The Revival (R)!!! Proudly hosted (i cant say sponsored or Ill have to pay some money :P) by the Iskanders!

I will write up the history and procedures below. First more about KFC Fest 3:

1) Time & Place: KFC Fest 3 will be held on the 15th of September 2005, at 8:30pm at the Iskanders place. They live in The Green Community by the Emirates Road. Find the map for Marriot Courtyard Hotel, which is NEXT to the Green Community, here. They stay in Villa 433.


2) Gifts: NO GIFTS ...however, here is what i SERIOUSLY want:
I want a birthday card from each individual, and I want your favourie or most memorable memory written in it. I keep these cards forever, so they will mean a lot.


Please confirm to me your attendance NOW, by smsing me at 050/4563545. I am not asking you to think about it, and then sms me later ... i am saying NOW!

History:

KFC Fest started in September 2002, with a bit more than 25 people showing up to my place for a lot of KFC, some baskin robins and a crazy time watching ICE AGE. We then had KFC Fest II in 2003, with more than 35 people at my place in Jumeirah, with more KFC and a Cocos cake. Suzy's bday was also part of the KFC Fest II. We ended up watching Finding Nemo to midnight. In both events we also had a mini praise/prayer session with the crazy birthday Misk trademark, Memory & Wish (R).

With a break during 2004, I have decided this year that KFC Fest is too good to let go ... and this time we will be watching Shark Tale or Shrek II, depending on availability of fake DVDs :)

I can't wait till I see you all.

I wish I can tell everybody, but physically it is impossible. I am not celebrating my birthday ... I am celebrating the love I share with all my family ... not friends.

I love you all.

P.S. Visit Sameh's blog for a poem he wrote about this birthday :D Hilarious

9 Comments:

At 9/12/2005 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not in any way belittling your great message of endurance and your effective story down here...but the reason i'm blogging this blog right now.. (the first blog ever!) is cuz i wanted to wish you an E-Happy Birthday.. it's not belated...I've had major problems on msn lately...and so yes I do know that your birthday was yesterday and that you were born in the unlucky day of September 11 ! I was going to sing to you yesterday,... literally...like I alway do with my friends... but i guess you missed your oppurtunity!!

Anyways... I hope you had a great one...a blessed one and full of chicken wings!

I hope to God that your goals ambitions and desires are accomplished and may His love for you be filled throughout this year and the many more to come...

Happy Birthday.... ;)

Truly,

Me...
PS: I wrote this comment thinking it will be posted on top of your endurance msg and so please excuse my first sentence!

 
At 9/12/2005 2:10 PM, Blogger Fawzy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/12/2005 2:37 PM, Blogger Na22ash said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/12/2005 2:41 PM, Blogger antimena said...

Let me inform everyone that whatever Fawzy said is true. Na22ash cannot stop the war stirred by Fawzy, antimena or any other.

and yes we grew to become very strong friends ... just because of na22ash's quirks.

thank you na22ash :P

and anonymous :) thanks for ure post although no memory :P

 
At 9/12/2005 3:16 PM, Blogger Na22ash said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/12/2005 4:06 PM, Blogger Fawzy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/13/2005 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, antimena and have a blast on your 3rd (sort of) Annual KFC Fest!!
I just dropped by to express my birthday wishes and my thanks for your help :)
As I read the above comments I can't help my curiosity to hear all about the first meeting between u and Fawzy!! Maybe someday I will!!
Sorry Na22ash,but they started it

 
At 9/14/2005 8:59 AM, Blogger antimena said...

I guess I will wait till everybody stops commenting and I will post the memories that people have left me on the cards.

Maybe then I will say how I met everyone :D

Thanks Tiny ... Na22ash, ma3lesh better luck next time:P

 
At 9/15/2005 2:25 PM, Blogger Fawzy said...

Antimena :-)

I still remember the first time I met u, it was on 21st of january 2005, it was my first day in UAE, my flight had just arrived, na22ash, ramy & bassem took me to na22ash's place and I met u there, we had our first discussion at that time and that's how it started,

really mena, I've never made a good friend that quick, it always take me a looooot of time to get to know people and to be close to them, with u it was different I don't know why,

I stayed for about a month in UAE and then I moved to Lebanon for most of my time, but in this month u became a real close friend to me, and even I've been away for the past 6 months but we're still doing well in terms of friendship,

any way I still have this memory in my mind as if it was yesterday, I couldn't give it to u on a card because I'm in Lebanon now as u know, hopefully I'll be able to give it to u one day, for the KFC I'll try to manage from here in Lebanon and get something on 15th to celebrate with u,

best wishes and Happy Birthday,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home