Friday, May 05, 2006

Bo2loz .. married!

Ayman, a man known as Bo2loz, has finally married Ingi (or rather in Inci in Turkish) - a year after I attended his engagement party. He was a significant part of my first year of university - He used to be part of an inseparable group who met every day - racing with their cars, smoking sheesha, playing cards in Miramar or Umm Kulthoom, drinking beer at Bunkers ... he was the first one off.

However, I was bothered yesterday ... as I sat with whoever was left from our original group - I saw the face of his bride, Ingi. She was happy - but there was a look of worry or fear ... was it because she was overwhelmed with the future has to hold as a married person? or was it moving on from an era, to another life? Anyways, I was a bit unsure at the moment - but we moved on, and it was a happy night.

Bo2loz on the other hand showed a lot less emotions :) We enjoyed watching him ... heheh.

Just thought I'd share :) Mabrook to the newly weds :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home