Sunday, September 17, 2006

Time for change - the rebirth of antimena's desert

So many of you visited my new blog Teshrabo Chai aw Gahwa and already aware that i took the first step to fulfill the original purpose of this blog, by separating the contents accordingly:

antimena's desert will be the home of my altars that I will build as I tread slowly through the training desert the Lord has set for me (we will discuss the desert - not now though). It will also be home to the obstacles I will face during this time.

Mena ... what's the purpose buddy? Well, this place will be 1) a reminder to myself of God's dealings in my life and 2) a reference to whoever is going through the same - didn't you always want someone to understand the way u feel exactly, just when you are facing that? Well you could find that here buddy.

Teshrabo Chai aw Gahwa will be my coffee place/table where you can join me to listen to everything else going through this bald head. From extensive travel reviews, to photoblogging to cheesy lovey-dovey one liners .... this is where you will find it! Come join me ... and speak up! It is a chillaxation spot, buddy!

Friend and family who blessed antimena's desert throughout the past year (and a bit, thank you Yohn!) - thank you!

Come and join me ... chai aw gahwa, or in the desert, you are welcome ... just dont wear your sandals to the first, or come with your mug to the second.

time for change ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home